Monday 23 June 2008

Rod Stewart - Rod Stewart Struggling To Expand Family


ROD STEWART has said that the fact that he is not as young as he once was may be compromising his attempts to expand his family with model wife Penny Lancaster.

The 63-year-old was known for his womanising in his heyday, but admits that his age may be slowing him down in the bedroom, reports showbiz Spy.

"Trust me, I am trying my very hardest to have another child. But I am not quite Superman like I used to be. I am in my 60s now."

However, Lancaster disagreed, saying: "He's lying, he is Superman."

The couple already have a two-year-old son, Alastair Wallace, but have are keen to give him a brother or sister in the near future.

It seems that Rod may be needing a little help onstage too, as it was recently reported that the Maggie May superstar now demands an oxygen mask as part of his rider.




17/06/2008 14:49:02





See Also